The Inner Truth Project offers therapeutic services to survivors of sexual trauma and to provide education on prevention strategies and trauma. Our vision is to create a community free from gender violence and victim-blaming where survivors of sexual trauma live with acceptance, understanding, and greater mental and physical health.
STRENGTH, HOPE, AND HEALTH
The Inner Truth Project is at the forefront of changing the culture of empowering support for victims of sexual assault by consistently evolving our programs/services and leveraging collaborative relationships with community partners. Despite horrendous sexual perpetrators making headlines, and our service demands continue to increase, we have been able to work with every survivor who has called our center, either by direct service or by connecting with one of our many compassionate community partners.
• Individual Therapy and Advocacy
• Support Groups: Women’s, LGBTQ+, Teen, Parents of Survivors Group, Military Sexual Support
• Workshops: Men's & Women's Writing Group, Equine-assisted psychotherapy and personal growth workshop, Art Therapy
• Power of Women Film Series brings films that ask the tough questions, push the boundaries and invoke the emotions that exist in us all
• 'What's on Tap' prevents drink spiking in bars -- volunteers speak with bartenders and places flyers in restrooms.
Within the last 6 months
Phone Calls •2,180 calls
Case Management • 114 clients
Referrals • 83 Community organizations
Group Support •1,224 hours
Individual Therapy • 2,800 hours
Online Support •1,560 hours
Volunteers • 628 hours
Workshops • 42
Community Outreach Hours • 265 community outreach hours
Bar Staff Training • 11
Connect With Us
(772) 200-4599•(800) 820-0544